theFreeGuru is a blog and social community built around the marketing end of conservative blogging, and seeks to help develop the best in new media since the Mainstream Media here in the United States has become so unraveled and filled with fake news.
Our mission includes helping new political candidates find their voice on the Conservative Republican platform and be able to articulate it and distribute the message long before they even announce candidacy. We believe there is never a point where it is too early to get your opinions out to your target markets even if you may choose later that your future campaign blog should just be a hobby or business blog built around your core principles.
Our Editor in Chief:
Andy Anderson is a former Town Council Member, chairman of WACOG Advisory Council, and LaPaz County Republican Party First Vice Chairman and Chairman Pro Tem in Arizona. He also served as vice chairman of registrations and tally for the State Republican Party and has worked 2 Gubernatorial 1 Successful and 2 Senate Campaigns both successful and 1 Presidential Campaign on the County level.
Andy’s strong points are in fundraising ideas, team motivation, and local and national marketing campaigns. He also is well versed in Party Platform and overall conservative principals, despite the fact the ideas on this blog may not fit with those of the official Republican Party Platform. In retrospect these are my values while I help you shape yours and am fine with the idea no two people are the same and we may disagree on issues from time to time.
Our Conservative Mission:
- To empower new media.
- To educate conservatives on platform development and marketing skills.
- Build the new media, help other bloggers and authors find a voice online and off.
- Empower fund-raising and successful campaigns that have a grassroots start with the focus on building leaders of tomorrow.
- To support our Republican and Conservative Independent officials and carry their message to the public.
- Be a voice that draws people into the fold of conservative values and let’s them know they are not alone in their opinions of how our government should function.